Nick Bruton, Team Leader, Southalls
Ian Hatherly, Operations Director, Southalls
Mark Sennett, Content Director of HSM magazine (Host)
Sector specialists Nick Bruton and Ian Hatherly outline the top ten manufacturing safety fails that lead to fees for intervention (FFIs) from the HSE, helping you protect your business from unexpected financial penalties. Get practical guidance to boost standards across:
• Workplace transport, including lift truck use and pedestrian crossover
• Loading and unloading procedures
• Completion of COSHH assessments
• Food and drink in production areas
• Welfare provision
• Machinery guarding
• Work equipment servicing and maintenance
• Noise assessment
• Legionella assessment
• Fume and dust exposure
Save money and take a proactive stance on safety with authoritative advice from our manufacturing industry experts.
Please note by registering you agree to be contacted by the organiser (Western Business Exhibitions) and the event sponsor.