We live in a connected world. Connectivity creates smarter people, smarter homes, and smarter workflows. But this connectivity does not exist as much in the workplace, where safety should be a priority. A high number of workplace injuries and related costs remain virtually unchanged, year over year.
With the millions of workplace injuries each year and countless lost hours of productivity, safety teams need advanced technology tools that can help address their safety challenges and move towards safer worker environments and behaviors.
But PPE hasn’t traditionally incorporated a technology component in a way that helps to solve many of these problems, this includes gas detectors.
While gas detection is an important part of any safety program playing a fundamental role in helping to keep workers and worksites safe, managing a gas detection program presents many challenges.
The good news is that new technologies in gas detection helps to build connections between WORKERS, WORKSITES and WORKFLOWS – to create an adaptive safety program now and into the future.
In this webinar you will see specialists discuss:
- How new connectivity technologies are solving the main challenges in gas detection, helping to improve compliance, visibility and more.
- How connectivity in gas detection can help to provide reliable, actionable data, allowing safety managers to help create safer, more efficient work environments and reduce human error.
- The role of PPE and Connected Gas Detection Wearable in driving connected worker, worksites, and workflows.
- Why connectivity that delivers critical data points from on-site workers to off-site safety managers is not enough.
- How the new MSA ALTAIR io™ 4 gas detection wearable helps to support worker safety, compliance, and productivity.
- The future of Connected Work with MSA Connected Work Platform.
There will also be a Q&A at the end of the session to address your questions and points of concerns.
If you want to reap the benefits of connected safety and embrace technologies that help move your safety program to the next level, you can´t miss this webinar.
Tony has over six years’ experience within the PPE (Personal Protective Equipment) industry and joined MSA in 2018 as a Customer Marketing Manager in MEAIR for Portable Gas Detection. Tony is a leader driving connected safety related conversations and helping to bring the newest and most innovative MSA connected work platform to the European region.
A specialist in worker safety with over 7 years of experience in the field, Danny is the product champion for the MSA Grid software in the Northern European Region. In the past four years, Danny has helped many safety teams to successfully start their journey into the connected safety and improve their safety programs, starting by their gas detectors.
If you have any issues registering contact us on email@example.com or call on 01342 314 300