This latest webinar from MSA Safety (world-leading designer, manufacturer, and distributor of safety equipment) will give you insight, guidance and advice around gas detection in confined spaces.
The session will:
- Review the latest legislations
- Highlight and analyse the main risks around confined spaces and help you to understand the different classifications
- Explore the various atmospheric hazards and challenges workers could be faced with
- Give insight on sampling procedures for increased worker safety
- Explain the importance of continuous monitoring within confined spaces due to possible atmospheric changes
- Look at post COVID-19 related challenges, such as cleaning and disinfection of gas detectors for confined space
- Share some proven MSA gas detection solutions to improve safety in confined spaces, including connectivity with Safety io LIVE Monitoring.
There will also be a Q&A with MSA and industry experts.
Joining Kelly Rose, Health and Safety Matters editor, for an insightful discussion around these issues will be:
- Tony Pereira, MSA Safety
- Doug Kemp, RIG Systems
Interested in taking your workers' safety to another level? This webinar is a must for anyone looking to discover more about gas detection and how workers can stay safe while working in confined spaces.
All attendees will earn CPD points.