Futuresource Consulting is delighted to provide an opportunity for the education sector to connect and collaborate on the latest market trends. While most in-person events are on hold, the ability to host a conference virtually enables us to combat the hurdles of social distancing, provide a platform for quality discussions, and share data-driven content with a global audience.
With the support of our wonderful Title Sponsor Intel, Ed Tech Collaborative will virtually deliver a range of engaging presentations and panel sessions over the course of two days, brought together by a wealth of industry thought leaders and innovators. There will be multiple opportunities to connect with attendees, ask key questions, and to browse the latest product offerings in the market.
Key Themes Discussed:
- Motivation and Engagement of Students - Blending Onsite and Remote Learning
- Teaching Spaces of the Future - How is Remote Learning Shaping Technology Choices?
- COVID-19: An Accelerant for Platform Integration and Maturity
- How to Effectively Manage Security and Safeguarding
- Esports – a Hype or Reality?
- IT - Infrastructure in a Hybrid World
- Exploring Innovation in Content Delivery
- Driving Institutional Transformation - What Next for the Smart Campus?
- How to Overcome the Equity and Homeworking Gap Issue
- Successful Strategies to Deliver STEM/STEAM Remotely
Visit the Futuresource website here for ongoing speaker and agenda updates for the event.
About Title Sponsor Intel:
Intel create world-changing technology that enriches the lives of every person on earth. With big ambitions, Intel is driven by a growing sense of urgency to work with others and address world challenges no one can tackle alone.
Intel are inspired to:
Find Out More
- Drive innovation that makes the world safer, build healthy and vibrant communities, and increase productivity.
- Harness their reach around the globe to better society, business, and the planet.
- Push themselves and industry peers to be more responsible, inclusive, and sustainable.