The Digital Pathology Virtual Summit's purpose is to illuminate the adoption of Digital Pathology, globally.
Date: September 28-29, 2021
Event Start Time:
London: 7:00am | Paris: 8:00am | Mumbai: 11:30am | Tokyo: 3:00pm | Melbourne: 4:00pm
Showcasing some of the greatest minds in Digital Pathology, the 2021 Digital Pathology Summit presents real-world experiences from renowned institutions, as well as the latest advances, including Artificial Intelligence, to guide you on your Digital Pathology journey. Each talk is interactive, with audience members able to ask questions after each session.
Some of our talks include*:
- The Challenges of Deploying Digital Pathology Across a National Footprint
- The Cutting-Edge Technology of AI Prostate Cancer Diagnosis in the Era of Digital Pathology
- How Integration Helps to Adopt Digital Pathology
- The Impact of Artificial Intelligence on Diagnosing Prostate Cancer: Review of the Literature and Preliminary Experience
- Interoperability as a Success Factor for Digital Pathology
- Demystifying DICOM in Digital Pathology: Experiences from the National Pathology Imaging Co-Operative
- Challenges During the Implementation of a Digital Pathology Workflow - Becoming Fully Digital at IPATIMUP
12 Interactive Talks plus regional breakout sessions in local language; English, French, Italian Spanish, German, Japanese and Korean.
This is a complimentary event which will be hosted virtually.
Full event program will be available closer to the date.
*Talks are subject to change