This live CPD webinar brought to you by HSM and EcoOnline provides a solid foundation of UK chemical safety legislation and the key legislative changes since Brexit and updates for 2022. It is aimed at downstream users of substances.
You’ll also learn how to use digital tools to help you efficiently manage and apply the main chemical safety laws.
- An overview of the current chemical safety legislation framework;
- Key issues encountered by companies since Brexit.
- Key responsibilities on EHS personnel & companies and what you need to know and do;
- Learn how to identify and apply appropriate measures in safety data sheets and exposure scenarios;
- Main updates to chemical regulations coming since 2021 and how it will impact you in 2022;
- How Brexit has impacted chemical safety including (GB CLP, UK REACH)
- Impact on COSHH regulations
- How to use digital chemical safety tools to meet legislation challenges and save time;
- Q&A session to answer your queries.
SARAH INGLE - DANGEROUS GOODS ADVISER/ REGULATORY COMPLIANCE CONSULTANT, ECOONLINE
Sarah has over 10 years’ experience working as a consultant providing guidance in chemical safety and regulatory compliance across a range of industries including healthcare, pharmaceutical, food, manufacturing and consumer goods. Sarah has used her expertise to ensure companies are fully compliant with legislative requirements.
DERMOT DINAN - SOLUTIONS MANAGER, ECOONLINE UK & IRE MARKETS
Dermot has more than 15 years' experience in developing and deploying health and safety systems in a wide variety of industries including healthcare, pharmaceutical, food manufacturing and consumer goods.
All attendees will earn CPD points. You can register to attend for free by filling in the form on this page, which will either appear on the right hand side of this page or beneath the presenters box.
Please note by registering you agree to be contacted by the organiser (Western Business Media Limited) and the event partner.