As technology continues to accelerate in line with the need for higher audio-quality and improved immersive experiences, how is the industry innovating in order to meet the demands of ever-evolving consumers and continually adapting businesses.
Futuresource is delighted to announce that Audio Collaborative will be returning in virtual form for its eighth year this November. Renowned for addressing the latest hot topics across the audio sector, this year's event will be no different, with two days packed full of data-rich presentations and panel sessions. Joined by industry thought leaders and innovators, Audio Collaborative 2021 will explore the evolution of audio, embracing the creativity, strategy and development of technology across the entire space.
Topics to be Discussed:
- Stepping Up – the Journey to Better Quality Audio
- Live Streaming & Post-Pandemic Opportunities in the Wider Audio Ecosystem
- What Next in Headphones and Hearables Mega Convergence
- The Importance of Audio in a New Age of Flexible Working
- From Amateurs to Professionals – The Continued Rise of Content Creation
- The Return of Live Events and the Future of Live Sound Technology
Visit the Futuresource website here for ongoing speaker and agenda updates for the event.