Choosing the best, most appropriate head protection for your workforce
This latest webinar from MSA Safety will equip you with all the knowledge you need to make a fully informed decision when choosing the very best head protection for your workforce.
MSA Safety has been developing world-leading safety solutions since 1914 and sold well over 100 million of its revered V-Gard® safety helmet.
In this webinar, MSA Safety will:
- Examine the top ten things to consider when choosing the right head protection for your workforce, including: comfort, total cost of ownership, functionality and compatibility with accessories.
- Explore the features that make certain safety helmets best suited to particular applications: electrical environments, confined space entry, and working at height.
- Explain the importance of rigorous manufacturer testing and enhancing worker safety by going above and beyond mere compliance with industry standards.
- Look at recent trends from Health and Safety Matters’ PPE survey, including what purchasers deem most important when sourcing PPE and what purchasers look for from suppliers.
There will also be a Q&A at the end of the session.
Joining Kelly Rose, Health and Safety Matters editor, for this essential session will be:
- Marc Jenkin, Industrial Sales Representative, MSA Safety
Are you tussling with how to choose the very best and most appropriate head protection for your workforce? Perhaps your workers encounter multiple applications and potential hazards on a daily basis. Or maybe you’re just looking to brush up on the latest industry guidance and best practice. Whatever the reason, this webinar is not to be missed.
All attendees will earn CPD points.